Sunday 4 December 2011

Walk in the Park (Part 1)

I've been editing photos today of a walk to the park that I and Landon took with my cousin Joyce, her two sons and her cousin Tamara (at least I think that was her name). These photos are a little old because it was already a month ago that we went! But I got to have a little fun with Landon and Elijah! Caleb is only 4ish months old so he was in the stroller!

Unfortunately, this super cute sweater pushed up on Landon's chin giving him a tubbier look!

Now this is one cute kid, and I'm proud to say I share a few genes with him, yay!!

Elijah has no fear, he went straight for the ducks!


Would you like a leaf?

Poor guy, this was the best swing photo I got as it's not easy getting a photo in focus while he's swinging! He LOVES the swing though, so I'm surprised I didn't get a full smile in the photo. But rest assured, he isn't always looking quite this chubby!

This is only part one, I have a few more photos of this day but have no more time for tonight. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment