Friday 30 December 2011

Boxing Day Pt 2

And here are the rest of the Boxing Day Photos.

Nathan is opening up his Canuck PJs! He loved them and wore the shirt right away.

My cousin Dennis holding Landon.

Little Caleb.

Here Opa is asking Jacob to help him open a present.

Tyson with his baby boy.

Matt serving dessert.

Erin posing pretty!

This happens quite often in that house! My brother attempting to strangle my dad. All in fun of course!

Photogenic or what?!

Laura with her gingerbread man!

There's no stopping him now.

Or her for that matter!

Jacob eating his masterpiece.

Joyce now has Caleb, he sure got passed around a lot! But I guess that's what happens when you're the smallest!

Finally, I'm all caught up, now to try and scrapbook Landon's first year...oh boy...big job ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment