Wednesday 21 December 2011

Landon's 1st Birthday

Here we go, all finished!

First things first, I saw a balloon enter and I must play with it!
Landon sat for quite a while just starring up at the balloon on a stick!

This shot shows the balloon

This is the cake I made for Landon. My first attempt, and I must admit, I might just hire Shelley next year, though now we've talked and maybe we'll do it together.

The table of goodness.

Hailey and Landon loved that balloon!

Some happy guests! Uncle Casey and Auntie Emmy.

Playdon family photo!  That boy is going to outgrow Landon!

Opening presents!

Gee, I wonder what that could be? Landon is interested at the moment...

No way Daddy, get me off here!!

A fuzzy Elmo card!

Sadly, I had forgotten to get proper cake candles so a Partylite tealight would have to suffice!

Mmm, let me at it!

Wowza, that is sweeeeet!

Gooooeeeey!


Is my tongue orange?

Final messy shot

All clean after a bath. Sitting with both Grandmas!



A fantastic first birthday party and while it didn't last that long, we were all exhausted by the end. We used the entire next day to rest and recuperate!
Thanks to all who came, and sorry to those we could not invite due to our lack of space!

1 comment:

  1. love the cake! you did a great job!! - Pam

    ReplyDelete