Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Day, Eggs and All!

I took a break from the camera to open presents with everyone on Christmas morning. However we decided to feed Landon scrambled eggs for the first time. THIS, I had to take a picture of, and to top it off, Matt (the hater of all types of eggs) was the one who fed him! And I have pictures to prove that too!

Oh and did I forget to mention? He loved them!

He, however wasn't too thrilled about it all!

Later that evening we went to my Uncle's house for Christmas dinner. My Uncle and Aunt spent most of the time in the kitchen, so I had no chance for photos of them. We did take a few group photos at the table but as it turns out, there were lots of bad faces and eyes closed that I could not salvage any of those photos.

Jeff and my mom with Landon


Finally a normal smile from him (my brother). He notoriously frowns or gives a really odd/goofy grin for photos. This looks good on him though!

My mommy and daddy.

Eating with us at the table.

After dinner Grandma tried to put a Christmas cracker crown on him, but mommy wasn't fast enough with the camera to catch that photo op!

I got earings for Christmas that actually do not bother my ears for a change! (Oh and remind me to tell you about the wrapping job to get to those earings!)

Landon went to bed around 8:30pm, so when we were about to leave, we got him up and since he doesn't stay sleeping whenever we transfer him to the car, we decided to let him open his Christmas present from the Pearsons. Go figure, it was a noisy toy!!

Well I've kept up with one day's photos per day, so with any luck, I'll have boxing day photos up tomorrow night! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment