Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Party Sneak Peak!

Well I was hoping to have the Christmas Party photos done and edited by now, but my husband was struck by the organizing and cleaning bug. Let me tell you, that does not happen very often so when it does, I literally JUMP on it!

Tonight, we tackled reorganizing the laundry room. We got rid of tons of stuff (even some stuff-IES). Some of it, I had a hard time parting with, but others I was happy to see exit the doors! Oddly enough we had gotten a call from the Canadian Diabetes Association earlier this evening asking if we had anything to donate for pick up next week. I said yes because I can always scrounge something up. Quite convenient now that we have a few boxes of stuff to go to them! We can now finally walk into the laundry room without stepping over stuff, and we even have a whole empty shelf!! I should really post photos, but I didn't take any. Maybe tomorrow.

These are just a sneak peak of more to come. This was the annual Christmas Party hosted by Matt's Auntie CJ and Uncle John. They always have a wonderful spread of food which I really should have gotten a photo of this year as it was quite something!

This is Matt's dad with Landon. He's not actually mad, and to Matt he doesn't even look mad, though to me he really does.

Landon with Grandma (Matt's mom).

The view from the deck. Auntie CJ and Uncle John literally live in a house on the beach!

Landon with his Aunt Sarah.

Poor Landon didn't get any naps this day so this photo pretty much sums it up for him. He was SO TIRED!!!

Not to worry, there are many more excellent photos to come. So thankful for Aunt C's huge and numerous windows that provide such good lighting for photos.

Also, in case you haven't received your Christmas card yet, (of course you haven't, I haven't sent ANY out yet!!), not to worry, they are coming, I just need envelopes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment