Tuesday 1 November 2011

Teeth

Landon got another two teeth today. His bottom front two teeth are sharp sharp sharp. You still can't see them though, however I did manage to get a photo of his top tooth, his FIRST tooth.

And as you can see, Grandma Linda (Matt's mom) came to visit this evening. She likes to give Landon a bath, which he needs more often now as he sweats in his little helmet. Funny story, to go with this. Linda has come for the last three weeks in a row on tuesday nights and has given Landon a bath each time. She gets him undressed completely and then holds him while Mommy gets the bath water and tub ready. 2 out of the 3 times she has done this, Landon has PEED on her. You would think she would have learned after the first time (yes, she reads this, but she said this herself so I can quote her), She just gracefully laughs it off. We all had a good laugh. My mom has always said "a mother knows that you don't wear cloths that can't be washed," and to Linda, it's totally worth it. Though, I think from now on, she'll start packing an extra shirt to wear home. I look forward to telling Landon this story when he's older to help communicate how much his Grandma loves him.

Here you can see his tooth.

There he is with his Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. I love this story and my family. Robyn you are capturing moments of magic with this blog and I look forwrd to reading them as often as I can. xoxo Auntie CJ

    ReplyDelete