Monday 21 November 2011

Floating in a giant bubble of "in between"

Lately I have been trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with my life! It's crazy to think that those poor 17 and 18 year olds are always forced to think about this in high school and decide on a path of school, or not school. I remember, I was there, and I was telling them (the teachers and facilitators) that I didn't have a clue.

And guess what, I still don't have a clue!!

I mean, I finished my teaching degree but now I'm not sure that is what I'm to do, at least for right now. That could be a future thing. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do in the meantime, while my child(ren) are young. (no, not pregnant, just planning for future children).

And today was for the most part, not helpful. The car is having troubles, and our computer bit the dust all in one day.

But as I am sitting down to do my Bible Study homework, this is what I read:

"Are you still searching for your calling? Are you still wrestling with your purpose on this earth? Our calling is to please Him (God) - to wake up every morning saying, "Yes, Lord." then live through the day to discover His questions."

and Genesis 5:24
"Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away."

2 Corinthians 5:7
"For we walk by faith, not by sight" (KJV)

Hebrews 11:6
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."

So while I still do not have the details of my life figured out, I know what I need to do each day.

"Yes Lord"



Some older photos, but newly edited :)
And if you're reading this Mom, I am going to see and have lunch with Opa tomorrow! He called me today to confirm! He's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment