Saturday 20 July 2013

Trip South visiting Boyd & Jaime

After almost 7 years of being married, we finally made it down to visit Boyd - the best man at our wedding and his wife Jaime at their awesome home in Washington. We dropped Landon with his grandparents and took Payton with us.
While there we visited many different restaurants and we toured ourselves around PLU (Pacific Lutheran University) where Boyd and Matt met and obviously went to college.

This is the beginning of a few days of photos!
First up, Boyd and Jaime's cute home! (yes that is Matt changing a diaper on their front lawn as we arrived just a few minutes before Boyd got home)







And I remember it was at this point that I heard someone from the other side of the tracks say something! I think he said "Hi Robyn" but that I don't remember exactly. It was Boyd! He was walking home, cutting through some buildings and then along a path to cross the tracks. I was not expecting that so he totally scared me! Nevertheless, no more photos that day as we all began to catch up and make plans for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment