Tuesday 23 July 2013

PLU part 1

So as I mentioned, we visited and toured ourselves around the campus at PLU.

I will do my best to name the buildings (or actually Matt will try his best because I can't name a single one) and then I'm hoping that our good friend Boyd (or Jaime if she knows...) can help out with the remaining as I'd love to know the names for my scrapbook!


This is the Anderson clock tower - note the next photo has this information in it! haha!



Harstad - All FEMALE dorm. The only one on campus. Oldest building at PLU.


This building says "Science" over the front door, but Matt can't remember the name of it.





Obviously there were some renos going on in this building but again we don't know the name.


Harstad again


Xavier. Fairly new building. Home of Political Science and Sociology.


And while this may seem like a smart idea to remember building names... I forgot to actually get a photo of the actual building itself!! Baby brain - yup I'm blaming Payton this time!


I love cherry blossoms!


Ordall. Matt stayed in this dorm for his overnight visit to PLU as a Junior in High School. The guy he stayed with was Nick. A good friend of his named Solveig lived in Ordall.


Well obviously this (and the photo below this one) is Kreidler Hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment